2. Clinique Take The Day Off Makeup Remover For Lids, Lashes & Lips - The first makeup remover really working for me without scrubbing and red eyes. And I can use it even if I have contact lenses.
3. Juvena Lifting Peeling Powder - I was skeptic and asking myself if powder can really works as a peeling. And you know what? It can! It's so soft and I cannot stop to touch my face after application, I just cannot help myself :)
4. Biocell Moisturizing Hyaluronic Acid Face Mask - Really busy day behind you and an important meeting ahead of you? You need just 20 minutes and your skin will look like after a long sleep.
5. Clinique All About Eyes Serum De-Puffing Eye Massage - Do you work most of the day with computer and your eyes are visibly tired? Then you should try this cooling rollerball. You can use it at any time during the day, without removing your makeup.
6. La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water - I have it on my desk and honestly I use it more often in winter than in summer as my skin doesn't like overheated rooms. It's so refreshing!
7. Blistex MedPlus for very dry & cracked lips - This is a real balm and relief for damaged lips and it works within a seconds. You always find it in my bag, it's my everyday "must have" :)
And what about your beauty tips?
(This post is not sponsored by none of mentioned brands/companies.)